1. Browse my portfolio to make sure that my design style is a good fit for your project vision. Read my Terms & Conditions and become familiar with my policies.
2. View my design services and request a design quote, which is a questionnaire that will ask you to describe your project needs, ideas, vision, etc. Be as detailed as possible to help me get a good picture of the type of project you need.
3. Once received, I will review your quote request questionnaire and determine if your project is a good fit for my design style and schedule. I may need to ask additional questions before I can draft a design proposal.
4. Within 48 business hours, you will receive a preliminary project quote. If you decide to move forward, you will then receive a detailed proposal and contract to be digitally signed.
5. After digitally signing both the Proposal Acceptance Agreement and the Terms & Conditions agreement, you will receive the link to a Creative Brief which you will need to fill out and submit. Please have your Creative Brief submitted by the first day of the month that your design is scheduled for.
6. The first week of your assigned month I will begin working on your design. A first design concept is usually ready for you to view within 7-10 days. After you approve the concept, the revision process begins.
7. All design revisions will be done on a demo site until you give final approval. Should you exceed the agreed upon number of revisions (3 major concepts and 3 minor revisions on chosen concept), additional revisions will be billed at an hourly rate of $70/hour with a 30 min minimum.
8. When you have approved the final design, you will sign an Installation Agreement. This agreement recognizes that you have given final approval that all portions of the design should be installed on your website. After this agreement is signed, any and all work requested will be billed at an hourly rate of $70/hour.